Sunday, May 24, 2009

New York

My friend, Dyan, and I had a wonderful opportunity to go to New York City! We stayed in Times Square and toured through the city, did some shopping, went to the Broadway production "Wicked", participated in the studio audience of the Live with Regis and Kelly, had some laughable experiences trying to use the Subway, and witnessed the aggressive tango of pedestrians and drivers! All in all we had a great time!

One of the highlights of our trip was serving in the Manhatten, NY temple.

We enjoyed some amazing views in NY...From the top of the Rock...
View from our hotel window...yum, yum chocolate...

View of Lower Manhattan from the Staten Island Ferry...

We took a tour on the first day of our trip, and we LOVED it! We were able to highlight all the NY treasures and learn some very interesting history. Here is a collage of some of my favorite places that we visited on our tour...

4 comments:

amy said...

Mathew and I went last September and met up with his bother and his wife that live in Virginia. We had the best time. I have wanted to go back ever since. I too saw Wicked.... and LOVED it. I cant wait to take Kyler in September when it is in Seattle. How fun to go with your girlfriend. I have not seen Diane for years.... she still looks the same.

Ashley said...

NYC is so fun!! i am glad you had a good time. :)

Rosalyn said...

What a fun trip!

Kimberly Robinson said...

Oh my goodness, I've been meaning to chat with you about your NYC trip! There's so much I'd love to hear more about! Glad you had a great time.