Monday, March 31, 2008
Saturday, March 29, 2008
Friday, March 28, 2008
We were so looking forward to Spring!! Now our poor flowers are frozen and covered in snow!
Monday, March 24, 2008
Goodies from the Easter Bunny :) This was actually Saturday morning...the Easter Bunny must have known that his arrival on Sunday morning makes our getting ready for Church routine very busy (since we have the 9:00 am time). And, it makes our Easter Sunday's focus a little more Christ centered.
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
I'm not sure how accurate this is, but the test was fun :)
According to the end results, I am:
You are Emma Woodhouse of Emma! You like being the queen of your social circle (small and provincial as it may be), and feel it's your duty to help those less influential than you. You often meddle in the affairs of others, though you do it with a pure heart. You are often deluded in your flights of fancy, but your good intentions and creative spirit make you someone anyone could like.
Thanks Ladies! :)
Monday, March 17, 2008
We enjoyed a St. Patrick's Day dinner of Green Spinach Chicken Alfredo (the noodles were dyed green during cooking); Green Broccoli; and Green Lime Jell-O! The children loved it and they all asked for seconds (I didn't tell them the green stuff was spinach until after they were done! :)
Friday, March 14, 2008
And today Megan had a 5th Grade Geography Bowl! Everyone in her class made cute hats to show their team spirit...and they WON!! :) Megan titled her creation, "The Doodle Dinger!" :)
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Sunday, March 2, 2008
WAYS TO MAKE YOUR MARRIAGE MORE EXCITING....What a Wife can do:
Era, January 1970
- Tell the neighbors you're happily married - it will get back to your husband and please him.
- Don't tell him your problems until you've fed him.
- If it's a real disaster - like taking the fender off the car - make the dinner an especially good one.
- Learn to translate your husband properly. "You look okay" may mean "Darling, you look wonderful tonight."
- Don't shush your husband if he sings at parties (I know we all have problems with this one! ;)
- Don't keep telling him he's too old to do some of the things that he wants to do.
- Don't be on the telephone when he comes home, and don't start talking on the phone until after he leaves for work in the morning.
- Don't wear curlers when he's in sight.
- Put on your cold cream in the daytime.
- When he brings home a mess of fish - no matter how unappetizing - clean them, cook them to the best of your ability, and eat them.
- If you must take medicine regularly, keep it out of sight.
- Don't give him surprise parties.
Ladies, if we can all take this advice to heart, perhaps our marriages can be a bit more exciting! :) :) :) :) LOL!!