WAYS TO MAKE YOUR MARRIAGE MORE EXCITING....What a Wife can do:
Era, January 1970
- Tell the neighbors you're happily married - it will get back to your husband and please him.
- Don't tell him your problems until you've fed him.
- If it's a real disaster - like taking the fender off the car - make the dinner an especially good one.
- Learn to translate your husband properly. "You look okay" may mean "Darling, you look wonderful tonight."
- Don't shush your husband if he sings at parties (I know we all have problems with this one! ;)
- Don't keep telling him he's too old to do some of the things that he wants to do.
- Don't be on the telephone when he comes home, and don't start talking on the phone until after he leaves for work in the morning.
- Don't wear curlers when he's in sight.
- Put on your cold cream in the daytime.
- When he brings home a mess of fish - no matter how unappetizing - clean them, cook them to the best of your ability, and eat them.
- If you must take medicine regularly, keep it out of sight.
- Don't give him surprise parties.
Ladies, if we can all take this advice to heart, perhaps our marriages can be a bit more exciting! :) :) :) :) LOL!!