41. My mom is a wonderful teacher of truth ~ she taught me the true gospel of Jesus Christ and she showed me how to live with integrity.
42. My mom taught us the value of hard work and how to do a job the right way the first time!
43. Every time I sit in a restaurant or eat dinner in someone's home, I hear the voice of my mother reminding me how to behave at the table...she tried so hard to raise polite dinner guests. :)
44. I love that I can call my mom on the phone and ask her a question or ask her for advice and she always heads me in the right direction.
45. My mom always looks cute and dresses well, and she has always encouraged us to walk out of the house dressed nice and not looking like "an unmade bed". :)
46. I love that my mom is organized! She taught me to embrace my inner organizer!
47. My mom loves the scriptures and showed us how to study them and appreciate them everyday at the early hour of 5:30 AM!
48. My mom loves to learn and she has given us that desire through encouraging us to go to college, always continuing our education, or just teaching us the importance of making time to read a good book!
49. I love the way she calls the family to "Pray-er!" I don't think I will ever be able to call my family to prayer without making prayer a 2 syllable word! :)
50. I know that my mom has a testimony of the Gospel and she shows me that by how she lives her life. I will always be grateful to my wonderful mother for loving me and caring for me during a difficult transition in my life.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!
For reasons #1-10 see Honor's blog; #11-20 see Cori's blog; #21-30 see Siri's blog; #31-40 see Veronique's blog; #51-60 see Karen's blog and #61 see David's blog! :)
A Confession & A Little Family Fun :)
7 years ago