Monday, May 5, 2008

Happy Cinco De Mayo!

We hope you are having a wonderful Cinco De Mayo! This picture was taken years ago when I was little. I'm the one trying to hit the pinata (you can see the back of my head). My Uncle Steve is holding the pinata; next to him is a family friend; next to him is my Aunt Jill; next to her is my Aunt Suzy; and next to her is another family friend. I have a better picture of us children dressed in our beautiful clothes, but I can't find it, so this will have to do for now :)

9 comments:

Kelli said...

fun, nice clothes. I hope you find the picture of all of you.

Amye Kay said...

That is so fun you have pictures from way back when....

Judie and George said...

Cinco de Mayo is just your day! I have never seen this picture, but it's great.

Andrew and Cori said...

I've never seen this one either! Nice shorts, Steve. Fun times. :)

Honor said...

it looks like an old magazine photo ... I thought of you today!

Wren/Karen said...

That is seriously the tiniest pinata. The unnamed family friend in the front looks prepared to collect all 10 pieces of candy inside. Does Steve think you could actually reach that high to hit it?! How mean, you're only six!
Steve's shorts remind me of New Zealand, everywhere else "stubbies" went out of style in the 70's but there they are still popular. eeeek.

Angie Penrose said...

Oh my word...I love it! What a cool picture and look at your cute outfits. No wonder you love cinco de mayo! :)

Angie Penrose said...

BTW-I've tagged you on my photoblog! Go on there to see the details. :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for the flashback! I'm holding my camera, and have a cute photo from my perspective that I'll try and find and send you. You were the cutest little senorita. Buenos Cinco de Mayo!