Wednesday, September 9, 2009

A Project 4 Years in the Making!

I have been wanting to paint our master bathroom ever since we moved into our house 4 years ago! Every time we painted a room in our house I would take a sample and paint it on our bathroom wall to see if I liked it in there too. At least 10 swatches later and living with the accidental, modern painting on my bathroom walls, I decided on a paint color! Monday, Brian and I painted our tricky bathroom....lots of cutting and trim work, so it was time consuming.

A picture of a painted room never quite shows the correct color shade, but this should look bluish with a hint of green :)
Any ideas for the blank wall above the tub??

1 comment:

Ashley said...

That looks really nice. You should find a big picture of some kind of sea type thing. Like that one picture of the lady and the man dancing on the beach with a maid holding an umbrella over them.